Sunday, June 04, 2006

Movin' On Down The Line


Well, it's official. My wife and I are moving again. Just as the right-minded actuary posted regarding the pros and cons of renting vs. buying a house, here were are...buying a house.

Today, we signed what is more or less an agreement to purchase, and we close on the house (i. e., actually purchase it) around the 20th of June. Which means moving all of this crap out of the apartment, taking away from some of my study time. I haven't studied this weekend because my mom was here -- she had a great time -- and it looks like I might not be studying much of the summer, either.

I can say something good about the new house. It has a very nice desk that comes with it. You can consider that desk actuarial headquarters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

James, congratulations to be a new homeowner! I'm really happy for you and I'm looking forward to reading your blogposts about moving in to your new actuarial headquarter. And have fun shopping some new furnitures at IKEA!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home