Thursday, April 13, 2006

My "To-Do" List


Today's big things:

1. Talked with Ph. D. director at school of business -- the administrative person -- made sure she knew that I had accepted the offer. She says that only two other Risk Management/AS Ph. D. students will be coming. There are about 16 or 18 Ph. D. students currently.

2. Will add two links. First, "So Long, and Thanks for the Ph. D!" -- the skills you need to survive a Ph. D. program.
Second, a talk on time management by Randy Pausch. His notes are here , even reading the notes is helpful.

3. Wrote my goals list down. I hadn't done it before, but someone reminded me to do it...now I feel better.

4. Haven't studied today. So there's a big failure of a goal right there. Still time left in the day.

5. Will get a time log and start filling it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home