Sunday, April 02, 2006

Checklist

Okay, getting ready to fly out tomorrow for my interview. Here's what I've done:

* got hair cut
* shined shoes
* printed off five copies of my resume
* suit, tie, cufflinks all laid out
* remembering my eating etiquette: no burgers, no pasta
* messenger bag
* "tell me about yourself" answer already written out
* info about the company to review on plane trip
* Actuarial Valuation 101 , so I can be on top of what they do
* "What's It Like To Work as a Consulting Actuary?" , so I can handle "why" questions
* prayer cloth in wallet
* pray that they don't ask about my expertise in Excel

And now...I'm ready....

1 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

Don't forget to prepare a lot of questions to ask them during the interview.

Just be yourself, I know you will do great!

Good luck and all the best,
yy

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home