Saturday, March 04, 2006

Of the Hundreds and Hundreds of Problems....


...not much to report. Still applying for jobs. And now...it's Spring Break! Woo-hoo!!

Well...if you're an actuary reading this, you know there's no such thing as "woo-hoo" when you have exams to pass. All this Spring Break time means is more time to study for Exam P.

And don't let it be said that I don't have a lot of problems to run through. About 120 problems Dr. S gave us, a whole lot of problems from Prob II that Professor T gave us, the May 2003 exam, the ACTEX manual -- all of which should keep me busy in Pittsburgh for the next week while my wife's working.

My wife goes to Pittsburgh for about 2 or 3 days a week on business, so this week, I'll go up with her. We'll hang out with her cousin and her cousin's husband, N and D. And of course, see the sites of Pittsburgh (I've already been to the Andy Warhol Museum, but I would love to see a game at PNC Park.)

And of course, moving to Pittsburgh as an actuary isn't out of the question, either. That is, if I get an actuary job. Job. JOB! Did I mention JOB?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home