Tuesday, February 28, 2006

11 of 14


Not much done today. Attempted the "Hot Yoga" again that killed my wife and I on Sunday. I did better, but I seemed to have gained weight. This entire weight issue perplexes me.

Have been working Exam P problems for at least a couple of hours today. Today, I gave myself a "mini-Exam P" -- 14 problems in one hour. (Exam P is 40 problems in 3 hours). My final score was 11 of 14, or about 78 percent, which (hopefully) would be a pass. I'll look over what I did wrong in the near future.

As it turns out, the most recent Exam P available from SOA is from 2003. I wonder why they keep those old Exam P copies hidden -- no copies of Exam P for at least 2 years.
Maybe Exam P is just so powerful, so deadly, that if multiple copies of Exam P were available, its awesome power could rule the world! Or maybe, they're just in cahoots to sell more ACTEX manuals....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home